I hope that you find the transition fairly straightforward. If you have any feedback on the new system, positive or negative, we would love to hear about it so that we can continue to adapt it and move in the right direction.
Here are a few other pointers about the system:
- There is an APP! If you look for ‘EC PRO’ in the App Store or Google Store. You can then sign in with the log in details you created and book lessons from your phone.
- All group lessons need to be booked at least 24 hours in advance, if you try to book any later than this on the website the group lessons will no longer be available on the system. You can still call and see if there is space after this time, but it can’t be guaranteed, and the phones do not always get picked up after 5pm.
- All Private lessons need to be booked at least 12 hours in advance, again you can still call but with no guarantee.
- When booking private lessons, there are several different options. Please click through the list and select your usual instructor. You can also request the type of lesson you would like from lead rein, to flatwork and jumping.
- You can cancel lessons through the online system and as long as its within 24 hours of the start time a credit will be placed on your account for you to use at another date & Time. If you cancel within 24 hours of your lesson, you will incur a 100% cancellation fee, no refunds will be issued. If you require to move your lesson to a different time or date, the easiest way to do this is to cancel & re-book. this needs to be done within the 24 hour window.
- Block booking of group lessons can be found under the heading ‘Tokens’ – if you select “book lessons” and then find the tab which says “tokens”. You will then be given the option to buy the block of 10 lessons with 1 free. This gives you 11 tokens which you can then use as payment for each lesson. If you need any help with this, please do ask. Currently blocks of private lessons will still need to be purchased in the office, but we hope to move these online soon. Again, please get in touch if you would like to purchase a private lesson block booking.
- We are about to launch our pony fun days for February and Easter and plan to communicate this, among other exciting updates through Email and Facebook. If you would like to be added to our mailing list, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
For anyone not yet registered, here are the steps you need to follow to get set up:
How to Register:
- ‘Visit’ our website: www.eastertonfarmpark.com and click on the BIG button that reads ‘BOOK NOW’
- Register by completing your account details
- ‘Verify’ Your Email by clicking the automated link sent to you by email (check your spam if not received instantl)
- ‘Login’ with your email & password details
- ‘Add’ Riders to Your Account by following the instructions to click on the link to rider registration
- ‘Complete’ Rider Registration with up-to-date details of rider
- ‘Submit’ your rider registration details by clicking the submit button
- ‘Add Riders’ if more than one individual under the same account for payment/guardian purposes
- ‘BOOK’ you lesson – please note that assessment lessons can be booked immediately. However, those joining the group lessons may have a slight wait for their first booking until they are graded. Please contact us if you have any problems on 0141 956 1518
Thanks Again for all your support
Kirsty & Catriona